About Switching Power Supply:
- Input: 110V / 220V AC; Output: DC 12V 30A max. Output voltage is adjustable 15%. Three sets of output channels.
- Safety features: Automatic overload cut-off, over Voltage cut-off, automatic thermal cut-off, and short circuit protection.
- Voltage consistency: There are no voltage fluctuations to speak of at power on, during transmit, receive, or at power off.
- It comes with a built-in cooling fan and many holes in the metal case, which makes heat dissipation more efficient.
- Great for LED Strips, 3D Printer, ham radio transceiver, CCTV cameras, audio amplifier, wireless router, ADSL Cats, HUB, and audio/video power supply. Indoor use only!
You might also like: LEDEdit-K Tutorial: Custom Text Animations
Switching Power Supply Description:
- Input: AC110V / 220V 50 / 60Hz
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 30A max
- Wattage: 360W max
- Fix Screw Hole Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1inch)
- Working temperature: -10 to 50 degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degree Celsius
- Environmental humidity: 10-95%
- Material: Metal, Electronic Parts
- Safety Compliance: CCC / FCC / CE
You might also like: How to Connect Two T1000s Pixel LED Controller
Connection Instruction for Switching Power Supply:
L: Live wire
N: Negative wire
- + V: DC power output “+”
- – V: DC power output “-”
- + V ADJ: Adjust the output voltage (10%)
- High Voltage inside, do not remove the cover.
- 110V / 220V must be selected by switch before using to avoid damage. Please change the switch to 110V for the USA.
- It comes without installation instruction, wiring cable, on/off switch, and screws. Professional Installation of a qualified electrician is highly recommended.
You might also like: How to Use LED Edit 2014 Software with Online Controller
1 x 12V 30A Switching Power Supply.