Arduino Uno R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. (datasheet). It contains 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 may be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator (CSTCE16M0V53-R0), and a USB connection, a power connector, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
Arduino Uno R3 It includes everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer through USB or power it with an AC-to-DC converter or battery to get started. You can tamper with your Uno without fear of doing something wrong; in the worst-case scenario, you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over.
The name “Uno” means “one” in Italian and was selected to commemorate the launching of the Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0. The Uno board and Arduino Software (IDE) version 1.0 were the reference versions of Arduino, which have since progressed to later releases. The Uno board is the first of a series of USB Arduino boards and the reference model for the Arduino platform; see the Arduino index of boards for a comprehensive list of current, historical, or obsolete boards.
About Arduino Uno R3:
- This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs
- Arduino Uno is the most used and documented board in the world
- “Uno” means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0, now evolved into newer releases
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button
- Arduino is open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users.
Arduino Uno R3 Description:
- Microcontroller Microchip ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage 5V
- USB Standard Type B
- Digital I/O Pins 14
- PWM Digital I/O Pins 6
- Analog Input Pins 6
- Flash Memory 32 KB
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.