To virtually place Christmas lights and holiday decorations on images of your home or business, use the Holiday Lights Designer software. Homeowners will save time by experimenting with different designs! All you need is a photo of your home or whatever you want to decorate. Let Holiday Lights Designer take care of the rest.
Choose from a wide range of lights and colors, or bring your own. There’s no need to shoot at night or in unusual lighting. Many image formats are supported, including JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, and GIF.
Save your work to a Holiday Lights Designer Project and then export your design image for printing, e-mailing, or using as a guide while decorating. Holiday Lights Designer adjusts the light to the desired time of day.
Holiday Lights Designer 4.0 Features:
Light-O-Rama – Use Holiday Lights Designer to visualize sequences.
Controller and channel mappings Organizer your lights and decorations into portions that are simple to manage. The Light-O-Rama sequencing program can also control the mapped lights and decorations.
Yard – A ground surface has been added to the projects to give them greater depth. You can use your own yard photographs and then scale the texture to fit. The yard can be tilted and raised or lowered to the user’s liking.
Cost Calculating – Assign a unit price to lights and decorations and report on the estimated cost of your project.
Project Proposal – Summarizes the lights and decorations in your project, calculates the unit cost, and generates a report based on the information you’ve provided. The report includes your company logo at the top. The technique is used to import the company logo. On page two of the proposal, a snapshot of your design is automatically included.
3D Spotlights are similar to flood lights in that they provide a splash of color. Spotlights can be rotated, brightened, colored, and resized. Per project, up to 8 3D lights are permitted.
Design images can be exported at 72dpi, 150dpi, or 300dpi resolutions.
Use the decoration wizard to make your own unique decoration or to combine multiple objects into one for improved performance.
Example #1 of application: You make a rope light sculpture out of lights for a project. Designing these types of decorations can be hard and time-consuming. You can design it once and store it in your library for quick usage by using the decoration wizard.
Example #2 of application: You hang a string of 100 tiny lights from your house’s roof line. Each of the 100 lights is rendered as a separate object, which might consume a lot of memory. You can combine the 100 objects into a single object or decorative image using the decoration wizard. This conserves memory and enables speedy design.
Designer of Mega/Mini Trees – Create a 3D tree frame and decorate it with lights. A tree definition can be saved to a file and then imported into other projects.
Using the mouse to navigate – To seamlessly zoom or rotate the view, hold down the space bar and use the mouse.
When generating a strand, the Measuring Tool displays the distance and direction between the first and second clicks.
The application window can be resized to fit any screen resolution.
Heads Up Display (HUD) displays the current light selection, controller, and channel number below the mouse.
Music (about 35 minutes of music) – If music is playing, controls to change tracks, alter volume, and stop music are presented. Once you’ve chosen a song to play, it will go through the entire list until it reaches the finish.
Screen Saver – Users will be able to install the program’s own screen saver. As a screen saver image, users can use their recorded design images (or standard images). Users can add as many images as they wish to the rotation.
Record the screen – Users can record a few seconds of their designs from the screen to an animated GIF. This adds the ability to capture the design with any blinking lights or falling snow etc. Users can easily share their animated designs with other people even if they don’t have HLD.
Attach Lights and Decorations for easy moving as a group.
Layering Model – This allows lights to be added where lights already exist.
Camera sliders have been added for quick zoom and panning.
Quick Estimate Report. Get a quick summary of the costs.
Redesigned Icicle Lights.
Rope Lights have been added to the selection menu.
Delete Multiple Lights – Highlight and delete multiple lights at a time.
LED light report – a new report which will show the estimated electricity cost and bulb life for both LED and incandescent bulbs in the project.
Project file history is available in the menu.
The Check for Updates tool menu option will access the internet and determine if a newer version of the software is available. The user is prompted if a new version is found. The user may install the update or choose not to.
Snow engine modified for true 3D snow. Vista compatibility modifications.
Holiday Lights Designer Features:
- Save Time and Money – Plan your designs ahead of time.
- Easy to Use – All you need is a picture and Holiday Lights Designer does the rest.
- Versatility – Supports image formats such as JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, and GIF
- Publish Your Designs – Export designs to an image for Printing or Email.
- Daylight Setting – Adjust the light for the time of day you want in real-time.
- Styles and Colors – Choose from a wide variety such as C9, C7, Mini, Net, and Icicle Lights
- Zooming – Zoom in and out of your project and decorate from any viewpoint.
- Realism – Add spectacular 3D lighting effects to polish your design
- 3D Bulb Option
- User-defined custom bulb spacing
- User-defined custom color patterns
- Strand Mode: Point-to-point auto-fill decorating
- Trace Mode: Trace your house with the mouse! Quick designing
- Single Mode: One bulb at a time decorating option for the perfectionist
- Undo capability
- Print preview capability
- Wide Screen View
- Full-Screen View
- Tabbed camera view interface
- Internal Image libraries of all your imported houses and decorations
- Estimating – A light counter-report is included.
- Light Motion – Four blinking light motion styles to choose from and seven-speed settings: (Chase, Flash, Twinkle) Cycle (cycles through twinkle, flash & fade)
- Decorative Images – Unlimited number of decorative images can be imported. Over 100 images are included to get you started such as Trees, wreaths, garlands, lighted displays, and silhouettes
- Camera Views – Use multiple design cameras to monitor your progress from different points of view.
- Power Button – turn off and on all of the lights in your project.
- Let it, Snow! – You can control the speed, size, and amount of snow
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.