K16000s LED Controller DC5V Support Madrix Artnet Online Offline 16,384 Pixels Addressable SD Card Programmable LED Controller for WS2812B WS2811 UCS1903 RGB LED Lights Strip.
About K16000S LED Controller:
- Support ARTNET MADRIX software 16,384 pixels Online Offline led lights and support Most led lights with IC Chips
- Support all kinds of a light source of point, line, and surface. Fits for regular and irregular shape of lights project.
- Multiple synchronizations, support SD card
- Support online and offline work mode
- Support Single wire IC: UCS1912, TM1803, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, UCS2903, UCS2909, UCS2912, 8205,8206,16703, WS2811 etc.
K16000S LED Controller Description:
Parameter and Feature:
- Product name: MADRIX software addressable led controller
- Addressable program: Yes
- Working Voltage: DC5V
- Power: 2W
- Ports Number: 16PCS
- Max Controller Pixels: 16,384Pixels, 1024pixels/port
- Working Temperature: -30℃~85℃
- Product Size: 24012535MM
- SD Card Support: Yes
- G.W.: 0.74KG
- Support Madrix version3 and version5 software
- Support Multiple synchronizations: Yes
- Application: Most led lights with IC Chips
- Can control 32-65536 grayscale, Gamma software correcting processing
- Support all kinds of light sources of point, line, and surface. Fits for regular and irregular shape of lights project.
- Light’s signal will be connected to DAT, clock wire will be connected to CLK, the negative wire will b single wire and double wire IC type lights, when used for single wire IC types, there is no need to connect to CLK wire. 17.
Support IC Types:
A.Single wire IC: UCS1912, TM1803, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, UCS2903, UCS2909, UCS2912, 8205,8206,16703, WS2811 etc.
B.New IC: TM1914, 9883
Specification of Memory SD Card:
- Type: SD card(If control much-led lights, a high-speed SD card will be recommended)
- Memory: 1GB
- Format: Support FAT and FAT32
- Save Fat: *.led
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.