Flash Player Error Class not Registered on LED Edit 2014 – LED Edit 2014 SWF File Not Support and Flash Player Issue Solution
if you are using led edit 2014 then you know about this error shown in this picture. this is because adobe flash player started blocking SWF file not support content after 12 January 2021.
we can solve this problem smartly. we have to tell our computer today is not 12 January. it means we have to change the date of the computer before 12 January 2021.
The second option is to use to file instead of SWF files and use AVI files it works perfectly without date change.
Unhandled Error for LED Edit 2014
I am using Windows 7 and I’ve successfully installed LED Edit 2014, but I can’t work with this software. Because I click on a new project and this error appears: “Unhandled exception has occurred in LED Edit 2014. Class not registered“. How to solve this problem?
Class not registered led edit 2014, new problem 2021, SWF flash player problem, Change date solution, LIVE SOLUTION
This explanation is an answer to all the questions asked by everyone looking for the problem:
- Flash Player Error “class not registered” on LED Edit 2014
- LED Edit Class not Registered Error Fix
- LED Edit 2014 software not working
- LED Edit 2014 class not registered solution
- Class Not Registered Error in LED Edit 2014
- Fix LED Edit 2014 Class not registered error in windows 10