Pixel LED wi-fi controller can control Pixel LED setups with the help of wi-fi you can put your name in your pixel through your mobile phone.
Thoran WiFi Controller Features:
- Device Management Program on Android.
- Six scrolling text coloring effects.
- Set the color of text for the entire line.
- “Breath” – a smooth change in brightness.
- “Color” – smoothly changing the color of the entire text along the entire length of the line.
- “Rainbow” – the color gradient of the text along the length of the line.
- “Colored letters 1” – each letter of the text changes color when moving.
- “Colored letters 2” – each letter of the text has its own color.
- Effect settings can be changed from the program on a smartphone.
- Settings are saved in non-volatile EEPROM memory.
- The text string transferred to the device is stored in memory and restored after the device is turned on.
- Voice recognition for creeping text input.
- Network connection settings (SSID and password, static IP) are set in the program and stored in EEPROM.
- Thoran controller is available in different matrix sizes.
Thoran Wifi Controller Information:
- WEIGHT: 200 g
- CONNECTION TYPE: S type, Z type
- SIZE: 10×120, 10×150, 10×30, 10×60, 12×24, 12×48, 15×60, 16×32, 16×64, 20×40, 20×80, 25×40, 25×80, 50×20, 50×40
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.