About Power Supply Transformer:
- XINCOL Advantage:100% Genuine Brand with Reliable Quality, Sustainable After-sale Service offering no risk of choosing our products.
- DC24V 8.5A 200W Power Supply Unit With Dual Input Voltage AC110V/220V and Wide Voltage Input Scope Adjusted Automatically.
- Smart device surge protection for Short-circuit Protection, Overload, Over Voltage, Over Temperature Protection. High efficiency, High Reliability, Low-Temperature Rise.
- Built-in EMI filter, low output ripple, noise, Rugged heavy-duty enclosure, 100% Full load burn-in Tested. Parallel/Redundancy Operation is possible.
- Widely being used in Industrial automation, LED display, electronic equipment, communications, etc.
Power Supply Transformer Description:
XINCOL Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS) are being designed with unique state of the art current mode PWM technology, widely used in LED lighting, Home appliances, Instrumentation, Office Automation, CCTV, Process and Engineering Industries, etc.
Power Supply Transformer Technical Details:
- Input voltage: AC110V/220V(115V-230V)
- Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Current: 0~8.5A
- Safety Appliance: FCC/CE/RoHS
- Protection: Shortage circuit, Overload, Over Voltage, Over Temperature Protection
- Number of Output Connections: +V x 2, -V x 2
- Storage Temperature: -20~60℃
- Shell Material: Aluminum
- Size: 7.87 inchx3.94 inchx1.57 inch/200mmx100mmx40mm(L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 575g
- Connection L, N: AC power input
- COM: DC power output
- V: DC power output +
- +V / ADJ: Adjust the output voltage (3%)
- Package Contents: 1 x XINCOL LED Switching Power Supply 8.5A 200W
- If you live in the US, the voltage switch of the Power Supply Transformer Technical Details: should be set to 110/115V, or else damage will be made to the power unit. We have already regulated the voltage to 110V for our US customers.
- The unit can work long hours in this current and good cooling environment. The actual output current depends on circuit loads
- Please DO NOT let the unit work long hours over rated current! Work under 80% of rated currency
- Dust the switcher out every 2 or 3 months if necessary
- Even with EMI/RFI filter built inside, still not suitable for a ham radio operator connecting with radio or wireless communication equipment.
- Do not power the unit before wire connection and voltage adjustment
- IN-DOOR USE ONLY! This Unit “DOES NOT” comes with installation instructions, wiring cable, on/off switch, or screws. Professional installation of a qualified electrician is highly recommended.