Waterproof LED flexible light strips are LED light strips that are made of LED flexible light strips with waterproof treatment. Usually, the waterproof strip grades are IP20, IP54, IP65, IP66, IP67, IP68, etc.
IP is the international code used to determine the protection level. The IP level is composed of two numbers. The first number means dustproof; the second number means waterproof. The larger the number, the better the protection level.
LED Flexible light strip IP20 waterproof: refers to the bare board, without any waterproof processing technology, generally used indoors or in the aluminum of LED linear lights.
LED Flexible light strip IP54 PU Waterproof: The casing is waterproof, its IP grade is IP55, it is splash-proof, which belongs to the lower grade of waterproof, and can prevent the intrusion of splashing water from all directions.
LED Flexible light strip IP54 SI waterproof: Epoxy waterproof on the surface, generally used in gardens, courtyards, or squares. It has relatively high dust and water resistance, but the lamp body can only withstand low water pressure watering treatment, and high-pressure water cannot be used.
LED Flexible light strip IP65 SI waterproof: also called surface epoxy waterproof light strip, it is made of epoxy resin glue and PU glue. Put the LED light strip flat on the glue table, fix the LED Flexible light strip with double-sided adhesive on the back, and then put a layer of glue on the surface of the LED light strip to play the role of waterproofing the surface.
LED light strip IP65 Nano waterproof: few people know this waterproof treatment method, but the effect is indeed the best, using nano waterproof to spray a layer of glue on the surface of the light strip, it looks no different from the bare board light strip, but it works To a very good waterproof effect.
LED light strip IP66 waterproof: usually also called hollow full-tube waterproof light strip, generally used sleeves are silicone full-tube and PVC full-tube.
LED light strip IP67 waterproof: usually also called semi-sleeve drip water-proof or semi-sleeve potting waterproof, that is, the bottom part is covered with a semi-sleeve, and then dripping or potting is done.
LED light strip IP68 waterproof: It is usually called a full set of tube filling waterproof or a full set of tube pumping waterproof, which is the highest waterproof level of the LED light strip and can be used completely in the water.
Number Protection Degree Definition
- No protection No special protection.
- Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 50mm, and prevent the human body from accidentally touching the internal parts of the product.
- Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 12mm, and prevent fingers from touching the internal parts of the product.
- Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 2.5mm, and prevent the intrusion of tools, wires, or objects larger than 2.5mm in diameter.
- Prevent the intrusion of objects larger than 1.0mm, and prevent the intrusion of mosquitoes, insects, or objects with a diameter larger than 1.0.
- Dust prevention It is not possible to completely prevent the intrusion of dust, but the amount of dust invaded will not affect the normal operation of the product.
- Dustproof Completely prevents the intrusion of dust.
Number Protection Degree Definition
- No protection, no special protection.
- Prevent the intrusion of dripping water, and prevent the intrusion of water dripping vertically.
- It can still prevent dripping water when it is tilted 15 degrees, and it can still prevent dripping water when the product is tilted 15 degrees.
- Prevent the intrusion of sprayed water, prevent rain, or the water sprayed in the direction where the vertical angle is less than 50 degrees.
- Prevent the intrusion of splashing water, and prevent the intrusion of splashing water from all directions.
- Prevent a large amount of water intrusion, and prevent a large amount of water intrusion.
- Prevent the intrusion of sprayed water, and prevent the intrusion of water from the spray hole.
- Prevent the intrusion of immersion water. The product can still operate normally when the product is immersed in water for a certain period of time or under underwater pressure conditions.
- To prevent the impact of sinking, the normal operation of the product can still be ensured when the product is submerged in the water for an indefinite period under certain water pressure conditions.
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.